Run In Lyon
Personal Accident Insurance
We recommend that you take out a personal accident insurance. In the event of an accident during the race, it covers:
- the payment of a capital (in the event of death or permanent disability);
- the payment of a daily allowance (in the event of temporary incapacity);
- the payment of your medical expenses;
In addition, option 3 offers a repatriation cover.
We offer three options to choose from, with the following benefits or limits:
|Option 1||€ 10,000 (2)||€ 30,000||none||€ 5,000||no||€ 7|
|Option 2||€ 50,000||€ 100,000||€ 40/day||€ 15,000||no||€ 20|
|Option 3||€ 100,000||€ 150,000||€ 75 €/day||€ 30,000||yes||€ 45|
the Information Document (IPID)
Terms and Conditions
(1) The death benefit aaplies for insured persons above 16 years old; for insured below 16, this is replaced by funeral expenses with a € 10,000 limit.
(2) If the insured is married or in a civil partnership, this benefit is raised to € 15,000.
(3) The disability benefit applies in the event of total permanent disability; in the event of partial permanent disability, this capital is reduced according to the insurer's table.
(4) The daily allowance is paid in the event of temporary incapacity, following an accident, from the 4th day of incapacity and for a maximum of 90 days.
Contact us / Make an insurance claim
To make an insurance claim, please use the following link: https://timeto.aon.fr.
You wish to clarify something ? You need a specific quotation ? Contact us: +33 1 74 85 50 50 / firstname.lastname@example.org
You wish to clarify something ? You need a specific quotation ? Contact us : +33 1 74 85 50 50 / email@example.com
Chapka, an Aon France brand - Head office 31-35 rue de la Fédération - 75717 Paris Cedex 15 - France
SAS au capital de 46 027 140 euros - 414 572 248 RCS Paris
ORIAS 07 001 560 - Finacial cover and liability insurance in accordance with articles L.512-7 and L.512-6 of the french insurance code